Curtain Insertion / Coaster
Click Here for Image
Comments:Like Glaze Ice, this motif can be used as an insertion for a curtain (see the comments on that pattern);
Size :13 centimeters ( 5 1/2)
Material :Pearl cotton # 5, hook 1.9 mm (Boye steel#5), dark yellow; a plastic ring about 2 cm. (3/4") diameter; you can substitute with Cebelia #5 or equivalent cordonnet thread (but the gauge can slightly vary); you may want to give a look to my virtual store if you need materials.
Stitches :ch, sl st, sc, dc, tr
Wrap thread on forefinger 4-5 times, insert hk in this loop and work
1. 36 sc in loop; join with sl st to first st.
2. *tr in next sc, 3 ch, sk 2 st*; Repeat * to * 12 times, join with sl st to first st.
3. *(3 tr, 1 ch, 3 tr) in next loop*; Repeat * to * 12 times, join with sl st to first st.
4. sl st to 1-ch sp, *sc in next sp, 3 ch, wrap thread on forefinger 8 times, and work in the ring (8 sc, 1 ch, 16 sc, 1 ch, 8 sc), sl st to close the ring, 3 ch*; Repeat * to * 12 times, join with sl st to first st.
5. sl st to 1-ch sp on ring, *sc in next sp, [3 ch, (sc in next sc) 3 times] 5 times on the 16 scs, sc in next sp*; Repeat * to * all around, join with sl st to first st.
If you like this pattern, please click on one of my Sponsors link; this will encourage me to continue maintaining my site!
|Return to Patterns Page||E-mail me!||Filet Primer||Home|
©Patrizia Pisani, 1998-2007
Last updated on