Click Here for Image
Comments: A heavy square for a warm afghan...
Size : 15 1/2 cm = 6 inches
Material : Worsted Weight Yarn, colors A=blue B=white, Hook no.4 (US=G/6)you may want to give a look to my virtual store if you need materials.
Stitches :ch, sl st, sc, dc, tr
Start with A, 5 ch , join in first ch.
1. *3 dc in lp, 2 ch* ; Repeat * to * 4 times ; join B in initial sc .
2. (3 dc, 2 ch, 3 dc) in next loop* ; Repeat * to * 4 times ; join A in initial st .
3. *(3 dc, 2 ch, 3 dc) = corner in next sp, 3 tr inserting hook in 2nd dc of corresp group in Row 1* ; Repeat * to * 4 times ; join B in initial st .
4. *Corner in corner, 1 ch, 3 elongated dc in 2nd dc of corresp grp in Row 1, 1 ch*; Repeat * to * 4 times ; join A in initial st .
5.*corner in corner, 2 ch, 3 tr in 2nd tr of corresp grp in Row 3, 2 ch* ; Repeat * to * 4 times ; join B in initial st .
6. sc in ea tr, 3 sc in corners, 2 sc in 2-ch spaces along sides. Cut yarn, weave in ends;