Click Here for Image (JPEG,29 k)
Yet another variation on the classic wheel Square.
Size : 14 cm (5.5 inches)
Material : Worsted Weight yarn, in colors : light yellow(A), bluette (B), hook 4.5 mm (US G).
Stitches : ch, sl st, sc, dc, tr
Start with 8 ch with color A, join
1. 7 ch (= tr + 3 ch), *tr in lp, 3 ch*. Repeat * to * 6 times again; join with sl st in first st, switching to color B. =>8 tr.
2. sl st to first 3-ch sp, *4 dc in sp, 2 ch*. Repeat * to * 7 times again; join with sl st in first st. Cut B. =>32 dc.
3. Join A in a 2-ch sp, * 6 dc in 2-ch sp, 1 ch , 6 dc in next 6-ch sp, 3 ch*;Repeat * to * 3 times again; join with sl st in first st. Cut A.
4. Join B in a 3-ch sp, *(2 dc, 3 ch, 2 dc) in 3-ch sp (corner), 3 ch, sk 3 dc, sc in next st, 3 ch, sk 2 dc, sc in 1-ch sp, 3 ch, sk 3 dc, sc in next dc, 3 ch, sk 2 dc*;Repeat * to * 3 times again; join with sl st in first st.
5. sc in ea. sc around, doing 3 sc in ea. 3-ch spaces at corners. Cut yarn, weave in ends.
If you like this pattern, please click on one of my Sponsors link; this will encourage me to continue maintaining my site!
|Return to Patterns Page||E-mail me!||Filet Primer||Home|
©Patrizia Pisani, 1998-2007
Last updated on